Wednesday 2 April 2014

Disgusting food

Today, we wrote about a food that we really don't like.
We tried to use adjectives to help us describe why the food was disliked and then thought about how we could get rid of it.
Not too bad for our first attempt, we are going to continue to work on this tomorrow.
Here are some examples :-)

I hate cucumbers because it is a slimy greeny and I hate my greens.  They taste like honey.  I hate, hate my greenies.  I hide my food in my shoe and sometimes I hide it in my pocket.    By Jade

Museli bars are disgusting because they nearly make me spew.  They don't agree with my mouth!  By Benjamin.

When I have to eat the squishy peas they look like little rotten apples.  I think it might taste like a greeny slimy slug.  If I had to hide peas, I would tell Todd to look the over there and then I would drop the peas into his plate.  They would make a farty sound when it went on his plate, then they would be as flat as a rainbow mat.  By Kate

When I tasted that brussel sprout, it tasted like smelly socks covered in snot!  It looks greeny.  It was slimy, very slimy.  I hid the brussel sprout under my bed.   By Sophia



No comments:

Post a Comment