Monday 8 June 2015

Here is the rest of Charlottes story!

The story so far.......

One night I was in bed, I could not go to sleep so I went down to the kitchen.  I heard an "ooooo aha!"  I didn't know where the voice came from, but I realised that it was a zombie!  I raced upstairs, zoomed into bed, I piled the covers on top of me!  Then I realised I was in a zombie house, it was not really a zombie house, but it was a haunted house.

And now..... the final instalment of the Zombie Tale.


That's when I realised that my parents were ......Zombies!
I screamed my head off, "aaarrgggghhhhh!"  I felt like I was dead, but really I was not.
"Booo!" came a voice, I screamed again but this time it wasn't so loud.  
"Ummm are you Crystal?" I asked nervously, "you know, from the cafe?"
"Really, of corse I am you banana," exclaimed Crystal.
"Did you see the zombies earlier?" I asked.  We raced outside to see if they were still there.
"Where are they?" asked Crystal.
"Ummmm, haaaa" I stammered, "let's go inside" I said.
"OK"
All of a sudden a go kart rolled up the path.  Maybe it was Crystals little sister, Sue, but it wasn't.
"woggle, woggle, plop, plop, plop, eat,eat, eat, me will eat you"
"what was that?!" I asked.
Suddenly a helicopter flew over us, when it was just above our heads it lowered a rope with a hook on the end.  Then Crystal thought it was time to ask me a question.
"what is bothering you?" she asked.
"well, it's really my parents, because they are........zombies!"
"OMG" Crystal exclaimed, "does anyone know you have powers!"
"What?! Are you telling me that I have powers?!"
"just test them out" she said.
I pushed one of my hands in the air and WOOSH out came ice.  The ice froze Crystal with a loud WOOSH.  
I jumped about and shouted "I have powers! Wahoo! Wahoo!  I can save the whole world!"
I listened for a reply but no one answered, so I ran, I flew and I saved the world!

1 comment: