Wednesday 18 March 2015

Army Invasion

On Tuesday, we were very lucky to be able to experience a training task with the NZ Army.
We were allowed to get up close and personal with vehicles, nets, packs, communication systems, soldiers and weapons.
It was a great learning opportunity, lots of questions and much excitement!
Here are a few shot.









 





  A few recounts


The army came to school today.  I was happy and we got to hold a gun.By Lachlan


Today the army came to school so they could show the school what they can do.  The army men let me have a go at holding a gun.  I got to hop in the back of the truck and then the front.  I felt happy.By Sahara


Today the army came to Oroua Downs.  I got to hold a gun.  The trucks had showers in them.  It was an awesome day!By Cameron P





2 comments:

  1. Looks like an awesome day full of fun room 4! Great writing Cameron keep up your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo that looks exciting! I wish I was there - can't believe I missed it!

    ReplyDelete