Wednesday 5 March 2014

We went for a walk.....

Today, our used our senses to focus our thinking as we wondered through the environmental area.
We came back and wrote four sentences that described what we saw, heard, felt and what it made us think about.

Here is an example of our writing:

I see shiny bright cars zooming past on the road.
I hear the noisy birds tweeting on the tree branches.
I feel squishy grassy and sand.
I wonder if it is going to be windier tomorrow.

By Aimee

I see the birds flying in the sky.
I hear the trees that are noisy.
I feel happy.
I wonder when the chrysalis will open.
By Kyzah

I see the cars zooming on the bumpy road.
I hear the birds tweeting.
I fell happy because this was fun.
I wonder if any one is thinking like me.
By Jack



Keep an eye out for more awesome writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment